Why are vine-shoot derivatives different ?
Grapevine-shoots from the plant species Vitis Vinifera from the glorious sun-soaked Bordeaux region of France are rich in resveratrol oligomers and monomers.
The grapevine itself contains the stilbene derivatives trans-resveratrol, epsilon-viniferin, and other resveratrol oligomers, and monomers. These compounds are low molecular phenolics, which act in the grapevine as an anti-fungal. Although they are transported by the vine-shoots to the grape skin (fruit), the greater yield of resveratrol oligomers-monomers are to be found in the vine-shoots themselves, which contain the sap. The process used to extract these vine-shoot derivatives, preserves the quality of the resveratrol oligomers-monomers –e-viniferin, contained in the vine-shoot. Sperovine® contains a vine-shoot derivative formula consisting of > 30% resveratrol oligomers-monomers, epsilon-viniferin at 5%>, trans-resveratrol at 5%>. (In comparison, many other formulas are composed of polyphenols and trans-resveratrol from polygonums, and offer no e-viniferin at all).
It seems there is far more Epsilon-Viniferin in Vines (plants) than in the fruit. This seems to apply to many other fruit bearing plants also. If this were to be the case, this would make the plant a much better source, than the fruit.
First Choice > Sperovine® is the only resveratrol product we stock.
We offer two Sperovine® products:
50 mg Vineatrol30® (60 capsules) & 15 mg Vineatrol30® (30 capsules).
“There are several independent scientific studies relating to Vineatrol30® and its ingredients. EU law does not permit us to publish any findings on this site or print them on our packaging. If you are interested you can research these for yourself.”
To enable us to deliver Vineatrol30® we have to find a suitable bulking agent to make up the 400mg in weight required to fill a capsule.
We want a natural bulking agent that does not compete with Vineatro30®
The fewer the number of ingredients outside of Vineatrol30 ® the better. This is why we have chosen the following combination.
Bulking agent: (MCC) Mycrocrystalline Cellulose
Shell: ( HMPC) Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
What are these?
* Bulking Agent (MCC) Microcrystalline cellulose is a natural dietary fibre that keeps your digestive tract in good working order. This is one of the reasons why vegetables are good for your health. As with other types of fibre, such as pectin from fruit, cellulose is often extracted from plants, including tree bark, and is used as a food additive.
* Shell: (HMPC) Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose – is derived from vegetable cellulose. 100% natural, these capsules contain no preservatives, gelatin, wheat, gluten, animal by-products or starch, and they are made from pure cellulose of either pine or poplar.
* Vineatrol30® is a standardised vine-shoot formula consisting of:
Resveratrol oligomers-monomers > 30% e-Viniferin > 5% Trans-resveratrol > 5%
(Vineatrol30® is classified as a food ingredient and complies with European Law in respect of its production and composition, and is therefore legally marketable).
All ingredients meet UK Food Standards Authority requirements.
Suggested serving: 50mg – One capsule twice daily with food.
15 mg – One capsule once daily with food.
Do not exceed the suggested daily amounts.
Food Supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any food supplements including this one.
Sperovine® is packaged in a foil-fresh, foil lined white glossy pouch which is supplied with a tamper-evident seal, and is re-sealable. This is light proof, airtight and moisture resistant. Foil-fresh also protects the product better from temperature variations than any other type of packaging, keeping the product fresh and usable far longer.
Some of the ingredients contained in Sperovine® are in limited supply.
To Avoid Disappointment
Please Order While Stocks Last
* Be an informed consumer: Claims are often made by developers, doctors, celebrities, marketers, profiteers and the unscrupulous that are driven by self-interest, or an agenda. Remember, many celebrities will not have a clue about the product they are promoting (in real terms), and doctors receive very little or no training at all in nutritional or biological medicine. Do not be led by hype and misinformation, and be wary of anecdotal claims (these can be misleading). Always seek out independent, unbiased information and research (question claims associated with the marketing of a product). Then clarify it with a suitably qualified person or organisation.
* Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition or illness. Neither does it replace medical or specialist advice or medical investigation.
If you have any health concerns whatsoever you should talk to your doctor immediately. Sperovine® is a food supplement and is not in itself a substitute for a balanced healthy diet, and lifestyle. You should always talk to your heath-care practitioner or pharmacist before taking any food supplements including this one, or changing your diet.
* The content of this site is for information, education purposes only. You should always verify the content with a suitably qualified person or organisation.